Join us to look back on the strangest of years. Menu details below!
While we haven't had much on-track action this year, it's probably even more fitting that we get together and reflect on 2020 and look forward to a full season of E30 Racing in 2021.
Many months ago, we made a booking at the Coppersmith Hotel rooftop in South Melbourne, and we are happy to advise that they have been able to confirm that date for us, with an all-new menu in the works:
- Saturday 5 December, from 12pm
- 435 Clarendon St, South Melbourne
- $70 per head (drinks at bar prices)
- Chef's selection mixed board (selection of cured meats, cheeses and starters to share)
- A choice of main course:
- Native roasted seasonal vegetables "en papillote"
- Whole oven baked market fish, green papaya salad, chilli and lime
- 300g scotch fillet, hand-cut chips, choice of cafe de Paris, chimmichurri or red wine jus
- Cabbage salad, apple, mint, parmesan
- Crushed crispy chat potatoes, lemon thyme
- Coffee/tea and biscotti
"Coppersmith is a boutique hotel, bistro and bar with a rooftop retreat where you can experience another side of Melbourne.
Just minutes from the CBD, sits the Coppersmith where you can grab a sunset drink on our rooftop and try our European inspired menu in our bistro. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are located in the heart of South Melbourne: A village-like community with an eclectic mix of shopping, cafes, yoga studios, art galleries, historic landmarks, and of course the famous South Melbourne Market.
Albert Park Lake is within walking distance and is home to the Australian F1 Grand Prix. Coppersmith is just a short ride to St Kilda, South Yarra, Melbourne’s Botanical Gardens and Melbourne Park.
We’re Melbourne’s newest place to eat, play and stay. We love where we live and we know you will too.
Our dedicated staff can help you plan your visit so you can discover your own Melbourne.
*During this period of COVID restrictions, our menu might look a little different! Our NEW kitchen team will be changing the menu daily based upon produce availability, focussing on our bistro fare and shared food options, as well as some of the pub classics we all know and love."